71 Donnellys Road, RIDGEWOOD QLD 4563Sold $770,000
Peaceful Noosa Hinterland Property On 4.9 Acres
House Sold - RIDGEWOOD QLD
If its private peaceful living that you’re looking for, you will find it right here with this beautiful lifestyle acreage property taking in amazing panoramic views and loads of extras on offer for the entire family!
• Solid lowset home nestled into the hillside with unobstructed Hinterland views
• Well-appointed central kitchen with stainless steel appliances & skylights
• Air-conditioned & tiled family living area with high cathedral ceilings
• Archway leads to a 2nd living/TV area and dining room
• Huge parent’s retreat with air cond, ensuite, walk-in robe & exquisite sunroom with views
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans at opposite end of the house
• Plus 5th bedroom or study option with air conditioning
• High cathedral ceilings, Crimsafe screens & doors, ceiling fans throughout
• Ultimate undercover entertaining area with rustic bar, pizza oven, spa & sauna!
• Adjoining in-ground saltwater pool is self- cleaning incl heat pump for cooler months
• Wrap-around verandahs, low maintenance lawns & gardens with retaining walls
• Fully fenced house yard, chook pen, garden shed, 3.2KW solar, 10,000gal rainwater tank
• 2-bay garage located next to house as well as a separate single bay shed
• Spring fed dam with firefighter pump to water tank for use on the gardens
• Lovely 4.9 acres (2.01ha) perfect for a pony or quad bike
• Bitumen road frontage & driveway, school bus stops at top of driveway
Ridgewood is a highly sought after rural hinterland suburb located only 15 minutes from the township of Cooroy and 35 minutes to Noosa’s beaches.
This property needs to be on your MUST SEE list and won’t last long! Contact our office today on 07 5355 5050 to arrange your inspection.