39 Woodhill Road, KANDANGA QLD 4570Offers Over $2,500,000
Opportunity Plus - Extravagant Executive Living on 30 Acres +Pool +Shed & So Much More!
Acreage Semi-rural - KANDANGA QLD
To say this property offers a rare opportunity just doesn’t cut it! Having something for absolutely everyone and located in a prime Mary Valley location, you truly need to inspect to appreciate all that is on offer. The private 30 acres and immaculate over-sized family home with unbeatable views are only the beginning. Usable acreage and creek frontage provide the perfect opportunity for cabins or camping, you are only limited by your imagination!
* 11.99 Ha, 29.63 acres, fully fenced, mostly cleared, immaculately maintained, gated entry.
* Private and quiet position, situated at the end of a no through road/ cul-de-sac.
* Spring-fed creek with permanent waterholes, fertile creek flats, scrub soils and a huge dam.
* Gently undulating country from house and infrastructure to dam and creek areas, suitable for cropping, grazing, or hobby farming pursuits.
* Self sufficient lifestyle living capabilities, natural and semi-improved pastures, suitable for all livestock including horses.
* Various established fruit trees and a large mature mango orchard.
* Section of rainforest on rear boundary with tall timber, walking track and trail connecting to Motocross track.
* Established and irrigated turf, trees and gardens, professional landscaping and retaining throughout.
* Resort style, saltwater concrete pool with deep end, situated between the large entertaining area and skate park, take a dip, and cool off after a skate, relax and watch the sunset over the distant mountain ranges.
* Space saver garden shed for pool storage.
* Built in fire pit, also takes in the magnificent views and sunsets, a perfect spot to stay cosy in winter.
* Get your adrenaline pumping and challenge all skill levels on your own private motocross track!
* Fully irrigated providing; sticky traction, as well as, keeping the track dust free, and allowing easy maintenance to keep the track in prime condition.
* Featuring; sets of doubles, tabletop, berms, and a large step up to bust out the whips and tricks!
* Challenging, full concrete skate park with various ramps and transitions, incorporating a large in-ground bowl.
* Professionally built over a five-week period with heavy duty, heavily reinforced concrete, steel coping, quality drainage and professional smooth finish.
* Light and power connected with streetlights, allowing night skating options.
* Garden shed for miscellaneous, pushbike and board storage.
* Has played host to world class local and visiting skaters, challenging for all skill levels.
House and Sheds Feature:
* Large 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom rendered block home with six-star energy rating thanks to the solid core filled concrete block walls and cross ventilation via large louvers, windows, and doors, resulting in cooler summers, warmer winters, and less power consumption.
* Large, undercover front portico, suitable for 2 vehicles with high clearance, provides access to the formal entry with extra guest parking on hardstand also available.
* Fully concreted with pebblecrete finished paths and eaves surrounding the entire home.
* Hardstand also provides parking and easy access to the skate park.
* Formal entry with display nook and feature lighting.
* High 2700mm ceilings, LED lighting, rectified tiling, carpeted bedrooms, tinted glass, feature fans, gas hot water, blinds, and flyscreens throughout.
* Huge open plan living/ lounge, dining, and kitchen areas with 1200 x 600 Italian stone rectified tiling and large feature fan, flow effortlessly through sliding doors to the generous undercover entertaining area with stainless steel ceiling fans, taking in panoramic views of the distant mountains and farmland.
* The lounge features a beautiful, built in, Victorian red brick, open front fireplace, providing a relaxing ambience and warmth in winter.
* Kitchen features: large breakfast bar/ servery with waterfall end, feature pendant lighting, glass tiled splashbacks, view over acreage and pool area, overhead cabinetry with LED feature lighting, German Miele 15-amp microwave, UK built and imported Falcon 1200mm, 5 burner gas cooker with 3 ovens, grill, teppanyaki grill, ducted range hood, AEG dishwasher and large walk-in pantry.
* Walk in pantry provides, extra bench space, tiled splashback, drawers and shelving, overhead cabinetry and extra space for wine and bar fridges.
* Generously sized master suite features: crystal chandelier on entry, feature fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, views over acreage and firepit, large sliding doors with block out blinds, spa bath with glass rectified tiling and a large glass window panel, allowing views of valley vistas, large ensuite, walk in robe with Cedar timber cabinetry and fit out for clothes hanging, shelves and drawers.
* Ensuite features; floor to ceiling rectified tiles, oversized shower, separate WC, and twin vanities with Cedar timber drawers and shelves.
* The master suite also features an adjoining office area with built in desk, matching Cedar timber cabinetry and drawers as well as built in wardrobes with mirrored doors. This would also make a perfect nursery room or parents’ retreat.
* 2nd carpeted living area features: reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV point, large windows with view over pool and large walk-in storage room.
* Bedroom 2 is a large room, perfect for siblings or guest accommodation, easily housing two queen beds plus more and has a full length, four door, built in wardrobe with mirrored doors, built in desks, cabinetry, and heating.
* Bedrooms 3 and 4 have built in wardrobes with mirrored doors and ceiling fans, bedroom 4 also has a great outlook over the pool.
* Family/guest bathroom features: open powder room with cupboards and drawers, twin vanities, separate WC, rectified floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, and full-sized built-in bath.
* Large, tiled laundry room with space for 2 x 10kg washing machines, built in cupboards, bench, tub, overhead cabinetry, and separate walk-in linen room as well as a fully ducted 10kg commercial speed, Queen (USA) dryer, perfect for taking care of all the MX gear!
* Easy access to the yard and line as well as rear undercover, insulated entertaining area adjoining the skate park.
* Home office with built in cabinetry, desk, drawers, reverse cycle air-conditioning, high-speed wireless internet, excellent coverage, and reception for home business capabilities.
* 16m x 13m fully insulated, high clearance shed with all weather access and drive through capability for trucks, boats, motorhomes, and other heavy vehicles.
* Shed features, home gym, secure storage room, built in workbenches, vanity, and WC.
* Shed also features a music/band room extension, fully insulated, and soundproof with reverse cycle air conditioning and adjoining entertaining area, perfect for jamming or recording!
* 3 phase powers connected with 15- and 20-amp sockets.
* 12m x 6m x 4m high clearance truck port with skillion roof.
* Rainwater storage totalling over 20,000 gallons, supplied to house via 3 x 5,000-gallon tanks on concrete pads and 1 x 5,000-gallon tank to shed.
39 Woodhill Rd, Kandanga is situated within 10 minutes to the link road and Puma Service station for access to the new highway providing easy travel and commutes north and south with ease. Travel to Gympie via Mary Valley Highway is 25min, Noosa beaches (45min), Sunshine Coast/ Maroochydore (50min), Sunshine Coast airport (55min), Brisbane airport (1hr and 45min). With close proximity also to the hinterland townships of Cooran, Pomona, Kin-Kin, Cooroy and Noosa heads, this property is located second to none for location and lifestyle.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Land is 11.99 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 12 Garage